Privacy Policies and Website Terms
Privacy Policies and Website Terms
On the Website, you may purchase products, such as signs, gift cards and apparel (“Products”). You may also purchase classes, such as DIY and paint classes (“Classes”).
Honeysuckle Shop is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, as well as other affiliate programs. As affiliate partners to several companies, organizations and small businesses, we may earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
There are no refunds or returns on custom orders.
You may return a non-custom product within 7 days of receiving it. You must also pay shipping back to Honeysuckle Shop in Manheim, PA.
Classes can be cancelled at any time. Class needs to be cancelled one week prior in order to receive a refund.
Due to the nature of our products, orders will be shipped to the location presented at time of purchase.
Timely updates will be provided by Honeysuckle Shop of when your order is being shipped.
If you intend to pick up your order and have already paid shipping, please send a request for shipping refund to email@example.com
Unless otherwise requested, all products will be shipped and delivered with no signature required.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT USED?
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: The Website may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to emails, downloading a free resource, or submitting a contact form.
- Information We Collect from Others: The Website may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment.
- Automatically-Collected Information: The Website automatically collects certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when using the Website, The Website will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. The Website may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies: The Website may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. The Website may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
The Website may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, order status, or security alerts
- To respond to your comments or inquiries
- To provide you with user support
- To track and measure advertising on the Website or,
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information. Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
- Mailchimp – this service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. Mailchimp stores your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
- Paypal or Square – this service is used for payment processing on ecommerce products. At no time is your banking information passed to the Website. We receive only information used for order fulfillment and reporting.
- Shippo – this service is used for packaging and shipping your physical products to your desired location. Shippo stores your name, address and phone number for the purposes of shipping the products to you.
Except when required by law, Honeysuckle Shop will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, Honeysuckle Shop may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, Honeysuckle Shop may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows Honeysuckle Shop to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Opt-out – You may opt-out of or unsubscribe from future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from our mailing list.
- Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to email@example.com
- Amend – You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to amend or update your personal information.
- Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to email@example.com.
- Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Honeysuckle Shop has made every effort to ensure that all information on the Websites has been tested for accuracy. Honeysuckle Shop makes no guarantees regarding the results that you will see from using the information provided on the Website.
The information provided on the Websites is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The Websites make no representations or warranties in relation to the topics discussed.
USE OF THE WEBSITES
The following uses are not permitted:
- Republication of content from the Website, unless content is specifically and expressly made available for republication;
- Sale, rental or sub-license of any content from the Website;
- Reproduction or duplication of any content on the Website for commercial purposes;
- Modification of any content on the Website, unless content is specifically and expressly made available for modification;
- Redistribution of content of the Website, unless content is specifically and expressly made available for redistribution. Users are permitted to share content on social media channels, as long as a link to the Websites is included.
From time to time, the Websites will utilize various widgets to allow sharing of content via social media channels, email, or other methods. Use of these plugins or widgets does not constitute any waiver of Honeysuckle Shop’s intellectual/visual property rights. Such use is a limited license to republish the content on the approved social media channels, with full credit to Honeysuckle Shop.
You must not use the Website in a way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impair the availability of access to the Website. You must not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Website, except to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law. You must not use the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material that consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit and/or other harmful code or malicious software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities, including, but not limited to scraping, data mining, data extraction or data harvesting on or in relation to the Website without Honeysuckle Shop’s express written permission.
You must not use the Website to transmit or send any unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use the Website for any third-party marketing without Honeysuckle Shop’s express written permission.
Unless otherwise noted, the design, content and all components of the Websites are copyrights owned by Honeysuckle Shop or third parties and are protected by United States and international copyright laws and should not be reused or republished without express written permission.
GRANT OF RIGHTS
You grant Honeysuckle Shop a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute any content you contribute to the Websites. This includes, but is not limited to, text, images, audio material, comments, video material and audio-visual material. This license extends to all known and future media. You also grant Honeysuckle Shop the right to sub-license these rights and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
LICENSE FOR USE OF DIGITAL PRODUCTS
All products available for sale on the Website were developed solely for your personal use and may not be reproduced or for the personal or commercial use of others without permission. The exception to this being Wholesale items. Wholesale orders can be used commercially in the storefront of the purchaser. Wholesale items may not be reproduced by purchaser.
CONTENT CONTRIBUTED TO THE WEBSITES
Any content you contribute to the Website, including, but not limited to text, images, audio material, comments, video material and audio-visual material, must not be illegal or unlawful, may not infringe on any third-party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Honeysuckle Shop or a third party.
From time to time, the Website will publish posts with images from other third-party websites. Any such use is considered fair use under copyright laws and is fully attributed to the owner. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on the Websites in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and falls outside of fair use, please send a request to email@example.com and we will remove the image within 24 to 48 hours.
If you send Honeysuckle Shop an email, register to use the Websites or provide your email to Honeysuckle Shop in any other way, you consent to receive communications from Honeysuckle Shop electronically. You agree that all legal notices provided via electronic means from Honeysuckle Shop satisfy any requirement for written notice.
Prior to engaging in any events or commercial transactions with any third parties discovered through or linked on the Websites, you must complete any necessary investigation or due diligence. If there is a dispute for any events or commercial transactions with a third party discovered through or linked on the Website, you expressly hold Honeysuckle Shop harmless from any and all liability in any dispute.
Policies updated: May 23, 2018