We are looking for curators, makers, and creators. Do you have a hobby you want to turn to a business whether it be leather work, jewelry, painting, home decor, furniture flipping, wreaths, soaps, pottery, sewing, etc? Then the Honeysuckle POP-UP Event is for you! Our goal and passion is providing a unique atmosphere for long time businesses and up and coming businesses, giving them a platform based on collaboration, a love for the entrepreneurial spirit as well as a desire to serve our community with quality products.
WHO WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR
- Direct Sales
- Multi-level Marketing
- Service Providers
WHAT TO EXPECT
The Honeysuckle POP-UP Event is a two day event and the reason we are committed to always having two days is because we strive to make our POP-UPS an experience. We want to serve both the community and the vendors which means we are dedicated to making this event the most fun you will have working at any Event. Two days provides customers who work weekends or strange hours the chance to take part. Two days provides more time for sales for you, the vendor and it creates an experience that our customers love.
You will have the option between two booth sizes. Your fee will cover your booth rental for both days as well as professional pictures of your booth that you will have access to using for future marketing and advertising (We simply ask that you respect the Photographer and give him/her credit whenever using their photos)
Single: 8’x4’ ($110 for both days)
Double: 10’x10’ ($210 for both days)
*You will be refunded $10 cash after the event if you stay set up until exactly 3:00 on Saturday*
Your non-refundable payment will be due by a specified date (will be noted in your acceptance e-mail) via PayPal. If payment is not received in full by the specified due date your booth space will be given to applicants on the waiting list.
- You will be responsible for any and all equipment including tables, chairs, tents (if applicable), and any other items you would like to use in your display.
- You will be responsible to carry any applicable sales license
- You are required to be available for the duration of the Event on both days.
- We ask that all Vendors wait until closing time to start tearing down as tearing down early can be disrespectful to the last minute shoppers.
- You will receive an e-mail if you have been accepted with further Event information as well as booth assignments.
- We cannot guarantee acceptance for anyone due to the high number of applicants we do our best to accept a variety of makers and to not overcrowd one specific niche.
- By paying your Vendor fee you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
**Please only push submit once, the page does not change once you submit but we receive your application every time you push it. Thanks!